[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hi from Oregon

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:09:46 -0800 (PST)

The trip back from Arizona was fun. We took our  time and saw the entire Grand
Canyon. That is one big hole in the  ground. !!  I took many many picture and
have not had time to look  at them all. I got back just in time for a nasty
storm here in Oregon.  Cold and icy but it is improving now. There is 20 inches
of snow at the  cabin and hubby was home for about 1.5 days before he headed to
the  mountain to snowmobile. This retirement stuff is a lot of work :0) I  had
to stay home and put Christmas together. The house is decorated,  the presents
are wrapped and under the tree. All is well EXCEPT I have  one very large favor
to ask.

 Could you please take time to  send Betty Ashdown a card or note. She fell and
is having a hard time  getting back into the swing of things. She is depressed
and it would be  good if she heard from some of her friends in the breed.

 I  think her new email addy is on the Oregon club website. I know she is  not
on AOL any more. If someone has it could they please post it to the  list.
Thanks

  I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Great New year in the GSD
breed ring.

  Terry

  Betty's  snail mail addy is:

  Betty Ashdown