[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hey, it's Christmas!

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:20:56 -0500

    This is the time of year when we are supposed to be cheery and
happy, but it seems that there are an awful lot of miserable people out
there...an awful lot of them on this list.  There have been more cheap
shots, more insults, more totally ridiculous comments passed here in the
past few days than I've ever seen in one place before.
       I don't know what makes some of you so angry, so hateful, so
vindictive...and so downright mean.  You all need to chill out...take a
pill...get drunk...find a friend, if not a shrink.........because there
are some seriously demented people on this list.
       People's private business (or what should be private) is hung out
here to be examined by everybody else...are we soon going to have to
hear about wife beaters and cheating spouses, or who has a child in
reform school, or any other personal stuff?
          All you nasty folks need to go no mail until you get
yourselves under control................some of the rest of us are going
to go no mail until next year, because we are sick and tired of hitting
the delete button --- we should be sending Christmas (or whatever)
greetings, sharing recipes and warm, fuzzy stories...Yes, we Should...
  I am the owner of an email list, and I can tell you...if anyone on
that list sent a post like some I've seen here lately, I'd bounce them
so fast their heads would spin.
    In the meantime, some of you need to learn to spell, and STILL need
to know that puppies are BY their sire and OUT OF their dams...no matter
how often that appears on the list, the same people keep making the same
mistakes............. and I do wish some of you mean nasty people would
learn to spell..............
ridiculous does not have an "E" in it, for starters.
   Whatever anybody sells their puppies for is their business...not the
business of anyone else on this list.  I can't believe it's been a
discussion topic for what, now,
three days?
       See you next year.
Peggy