[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hey everyone!

  • From: "Paul Hamm" <PalHamster_290@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gsd Listing Gsd Listing" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:11:13 -0500

Hey everyone!
My name is Paul Hamm and I've been showing German Shepherds for about 2 years
now.
I am a Novice Senior in Juniors.
I really enjoy showing.
The only problem my mom doesn't like to drive long distances to dog shows
We have 2 German Shepherds, Abby (bitch) can't show her in breed, and Kona
(dog) currently showing 12-18 month dogs.
I wouldn't mind if anyone asked me to show a dog for them, if they are short a
handler.
The first time in the ring I got 4th group and the second day I got 3rd group
this was at the Heart of America in Kansas City.
That day I was showing a German Shepherd named Barney, Owned by Terry Gorham.
That day was so exciting.
I really hope to see a lot of you at some shows!
Bye

Paul HammGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com