[ SHOWGSD-L ] Here to LEARN!!! - I have some Questions!!!

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 19:19:05 EST

Hey guys & girls, << hehe

 Well, I was looking through some older red books and GSD books and I  seen
some dogs I really like! You can't just go on the basic structure of a dog,  so
I was wondering if any of you have had a chance to see or judge one of the
following dogs-if you please tell me what you thought of them!! They are  all
beautiful in pose!!!! Here they are:

Ch. Ambers Suzi of Zarzal

Ch. Ambers Sharon

US GVX Ch. Covy's Rosemary of Tucker Hill ROM, OFA

Ch. Covy's Mazarati of Tucker Hill ROM, OFA

Ch Eko-Lan's Wracker

GV Ch. Cobert Trollstigen ROM

Ch. Proven Hill Jock Hoheneichen

Can. GV Am Sel. Am/Can Ch. Prime Time of Billo ROM

Ch. Philberlyn's Ovante

Ch. Stonekroft's Hustler

Can Ch. Von Saar's Vancouver

Am/Can Ch. Covy-Tucker Hill's Don Quixote

Ch Amber's Flair ROM

Ch Weicho's Fire Dance

Ch Jericho's Gatineau

GV Ch. Welove Du Chien's R-Man ROM

Ch. Kashay vom Cypress ROM

Mult. BIS Ch Bramblewood's Custom Made

Ch. Covy-Tucker Hill's Ghostbuster ROM

Ch. Covy-Tucker Hill's Windswept ROM

Ch Woodhaven's In Search of TC

(CH. ?) Clayfield Woodside Texaco TC, ROM, ROMC

Thanks a lot for all you feedback!! And there will be more dogs names
coming!!! hehe

Elizabeth