[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Herding News

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 19:05:39 EST

Dogs doing what they were bred to do!   Boss and Sascha (Fairhope's High
Roller Gal, owned by Barbara Billig) are YO!'s litter mates (SEL CH Backacher's
Ruggiero v Milo x Fairhope's FireDance), Top of the line, U.S. showlines for
generations, but put them in with a group of sheep and AWAY THEY GO!
As the breeder of them, I'm so proud of them all and can't wait to see them
and have YO! join them.   But, gotta tell you, what I'm VERY proud of, is Laura
gathering up these other people and getting them out to herding!    Barbara
has had Sascha in Agility, Obedience, Rally and was open mouthed AWED by her
obstepterous Sascha herding like, geesh, she was bred to do it.

Way to go, GUYS!!!!

Stormy

In a message dated 2/9/06 4:30:41 PM, GrnRam415@xxxxxxx writes:

> Ok, yes this is a show List but I have to brag about my SHOW dogs doing
> herding.  Today I took my youngster, Treasure Ranch's Layla v Milo
> (Fairhope's Pit
> Boss X Milo's Here Comes Trouble)  for her herding instict test.  Layla is a
> whole 1 yr old.  Well, she is a product of her parents for sure.  I recently
> bragged about Boss' obsession for herding.  Well, his daughter shares that
> passion.  She was awesome.  She is a total Momma's girl but she worked those
> sheep
> like she knew what she was doing :-)  It is such an amazing thing to see
> your
> dogs do what they were bred for.  Boss will be trialing in April to get his
> first herding title.  I can't wait.  I know he will finish this year :-) so
> we
> will get those titles on both ends.
> Boss' sister, Sascha, also came to to be tested today.  I'll let Stormy brag
> about that as she is the breeder of these awsome GSD's.

Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com