[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help - We need Mosquito Police!!!!!!

  • From: Gsdstyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 21:21:01 EDT

This is our second year in the new place, and this year we are having an
invasion of the mosquitos in the kennel. It has to be like a horror flic  for
the
dogs lol. It was a cool and wet spring, which may account for the  amount of
them out there right now, and we do live right on the edge of a pond,  which I
know does not help us out at all for this problem. But there is a ton of
them down in the building, and the dogs must be miserable. We don't really want

to run propane in the building, which would eliminate that mosquito machine
that's supposed to work so well. Does anyone have any ideas? I know you can use
 bug spray on the dogs - does anyone use it? Know how long it lasts and if it
 works? I'm not really sure if dogs have the same kind of reaction we do (or
at  least I do lol) to mosquito bites, but if they do they poor things are
going to  be scratching for a week or more. Any help would be so appreciated by
them, and  by us : )
Steve &  Pat Roda - Visit us on the web at _www.gsdstyle.com_
(http://www.gsdstyle.com/)
Home of Sel CH  Ken-Delaine's Egoiste, ROM OFA
and Sel EX CH. Bil-Mar's Here Comes Trouble  OFA!