[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help Transporting Puppy

  • From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:21:16 EST

Hi Everyone,
                               I am trying to find a way to get a four month
old female GSD puppy from Colorado  to Michigan. I was wondering if anyone
from the West might be coming this way to  visit for the holidays and might be
able to get her to Southeastern Mich. or  Northern Ohio and I could get her
from
there. I would be more than happy to pay  for all the gas for the trip here,
I would rather not put her on a plane if I  don't have to.If there is anyone
that might be able to help me would you please  e-mail me. Thank You.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds