[ SHOWGSD-L ] Helios von Hirsman

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:48:46 -0700 (PDT)

if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
 var YAHOO = {};
}
YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["adult"];
YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Helios write up";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {
"lw_1240534064_0": {
"text": "American lines",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 373,
"endchar": 386,
"start": 375,
"end": 388,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 0.324438,
"relScore": 2.88328,
"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],
"category": ["CONCEPT"],
"wikiId": "American_Line",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "dog!!!  I purchased Helios as a viable outcross to my American
lines.  He has a wonderful forehand, yet, like most German dogs",
"metaData": {
"visible": "false"
}
 },
"lw_1240534064_1": {
"text": "http://www.tsalishepherds.com/present.html";,
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 1291,
"endchar": 1332,
"start": 1295,
"end": 1336,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "",
"predictionProbability": "0",
"weight": 1,
"relScore": 0,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/http"],
"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],
"wikiId": "",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": [],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "RED!!     There are more photos available on my website at:
http://www.tsalishepherds.com/present.html       His pedigree reads like a
who\u00e2\u0080\u0099se who in Europe",
"metaData": {
"linkHref": "http://www.tsalishepherds.com/present.html";,
"linkProtocol": "http",
"linkRel": "nofollow",
"linkTarget": "_blank",
"visible": "true"
}
 },
"lw_1240534064_2": {
"text": "Europe",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 1571,
"endchar": 1576,
"start": 1577,
"end": 1582,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "PLACE",
"predictionProbability": "0.854569",
"weight": 0.205005,
"relScore": 1.94571,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/destination",
"shortcuts:/us/instance/place/zz/continent"],
"category": ["PLACE"],
"wikiId": "Europe",
"relatedWikiIds": ["Australia", "Canada", "China", "France", "Germany",
"Italy", "Japan", "London", "Russia", "Switzerland"],
"relatedEntities": ["australia", "beijing", "brussels", "canada", "china",
"france", "germany", "japan", "new york", "russia"],
"showOnClick": ["lw_1240534064_4"],
"context": "http://www.tsalishepherds.com/present.html       His pedigree reads
like a who\u00e2\u0080\u0099se who in Europe .  Dad, Tschako Blue-Iris IPO 1,
is an International BIS winner",
"metaData": {
"geoIsoCountryCode": "ZZ",
"geoLocation": "(7.8578401, 52.976181)",
"geoName": "Europe",
"geoPlaceType": "Continent",
"type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/zz/continent",
"visible": "true"
}
 },
"lw_1240534064_3": {
"text": "Hungary",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 1885,
"endchar": 1891,
"start": 1891,
"end": 1897,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "PLACE",
"predictionProbability": "0.760328",
"weight": 0.232506,
"relScore": 2.15635,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/destination",
"shortcuts:/us/instance/place/hu/country"],
"category": ["PLACE"],
"wikiId": "Hungary",
"relatedWikiIds": ["Budapest", "Bulgaria", "Czech_Republic", "Estonia",
"Germany", "Italy", "Latvia", "Poland", "Romania", "Slovakia"],
"relatedEntities": ["australia", "bulgaria", "denmark", "estonia",
"kazakhstan", "latvia", "netherlands", "poland", "romania", "slovakia"],
"showOnClick": ["lw_1240534064_4"],
"context": "Tschako Blue-Iris IPO 1, is an International BIS winner in Hungary
and CACIB and son of V Kliff vom Trollbachtal SchH3",
"metaData": {
"geoArea": "92870.8",
"geoCountry": "Hungary",
"geoIsoCountryCode": "HU",
"geoLocation": "(19.5096, 47.164509)",
"geoName": "Hungary",
"geoPlaceType": "Country",
"type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/hu/country",
"visible": "true"
}
 },
"lw_1240534064_4": {
"text": "Germany",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 3062,
"endchar": 3068,
"start": 3073,
"end": 3079,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "PLACE",
"predictionProbability": "0.983425",
"weight": 0.261356,
"relScore": 1.58143,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/de/country",
"shortcuts:/us/instance/place/destination"],
"category": ["PLACE"],
"wikiId": "Germany",
"relatedWikiIds": ["Austria", "Berlin", "Canada", "China", "Europe", "France",
"Iran", "Italy", "Russia", "Switzerland"],
"relatedEntities": ["austria", "berlin", "britain", "canada", "china",
"europe", "france", "italy", "russia", "switzerland"],
"showOnClick": ["lw_1240534064_2"],
"context": "done at 12 months of age and DNA done in Germany .  Before
considering using him in a breeding program I reshot",
"metaData": {
"geoArea": "356281",
"geoCountry": "Germany",
"geoIsoCountryCode": "DE",
"geoLocation": "(10.45424, 51.090839)",
"geoName": "Germany",
"geoPlaceType": "Country",
"type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/de/country",
"visible": "true"
}
 }
};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "3d0eb277774724d60db1e2a760d092bf";

#yiv1026748824 p {margin:0;}

Helios�.. What can I possibly say?  I LIKE this dog!!!  I purchased Helios
as a viable outcross to my American lines.  He has a wonderful forehand, yet,
like most German dogs has strong ligamentation, preventing him from opening
like our American dogs do.  He has tremendous power in the rear and follows
through.  He is clean at both ends, full STRONG dentition, and impeccable
character.  I wouldnâ??t be afraid to turn this dog loose on a playground full
of kids or walk down a dark New York City street .  The color in the photos is
not touched up.  He is black and RED!!     There are more photos available
on my website at:
http://www.tsalishepherds.com/present.html

His pedigree reads like a whoâ??se who in Europe .  Dad, Tschako Blue-Iris IPO
1, is an International BIS winner in Hungary and CACIB and son of V Kliff vom
Trollbachtal SchH3.  Mom, Angie von Ober wald SchH1, a daughter of 2003
Seiger, VA1 Bax von der LuisenstraÃ?e, is a 2 CAC winner in International
competition in Hungary .

Helios came with â??aâ?? stamps hips and elbows done at 12 months of age and
DNA done in Germany .  Before considering using him in a breeding program I
reshot hip and elbow exrays and they passed OFA with flying colors.  He is
also OFA Cardiac, CERFed, and recently (actually after I posted him to the
â??auctionâ??) earned his HIC and CGC.   He is currently in training for AKC
obedience, Rally, and warming up for his WDA titles.

Helios could quite easily finish in the all breed ring and offers a viable
outcross to American lines in need of color, bone, and substance.  He is also
DNA tested free of teh long coat gene.

Helios von Hirsman IPO 3, DNAgpr, AD, HIC CGC OFA # GS-77677G34M-PI hips Good,
OFA# GS-EL21310M34-PI Elbows Normal, OFA Cardiac, CERF, DNA, and DNA clear of
the long coat gene.

        hasEML = false;