[ SHOWGSD-L ] He said, She said...

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 14:14:50 EDT

Kris:  You have the FACTS since you were present at the Board meeting.  Ken
Unquote

The above is from an email response from Ken Downing to Kris Fasano.  Dated
10/08/05 at 9:29am and the subject line read: Re: General--Important but long,
sorry for length but worth reading

You know this is getting way out of hand, and the sad truth which is apparent
from the emails going back and forth is that we donâ??t have the truth.  Others
have sent contradictory emails back and forth as well.  As I mentioned in a
prior post, I work for a municipality and we have Board Meetings open to the
public twice a month.  The minutes from those board meetings are taped and
transcribed and published for public record.  I donâ??t know which meeting Ken
is
referring to (when the ballot vendor discussion took place) (can a Board member
help with the date of the meeting?)  but therein lies the answers and the truth
of the matter.  All we have to do is refer to the minutes.  Wouldnâ??t that be
the easiest way to settle this controversy?  And take the he said she said out
of itâ?¦..

Regards,
Pat