[ SHOWGSD-L ] Have we grown

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:04:49 EDT

In a message dated 10/30/2009 7:00:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:

It  just might come to that . It cost $4000 to do it for the  National,and
Lew Bunch found Purina to cover that cost. But who is going to  cover  the
cost for a Board meeting--probably only those who want to pay to   watch.
You
would need only one camera probably, with crew,for two  days,and   a
special
line,but I have no idea what that cost  would be.But cost is a  problem.
Helen

That is the first time I heard a figure. I asked Lanalee at the show,  and
she said tens of thousands of dollars.  Four  Thousand is possible  and
probably could be paid by subscription or donation.  Tammy Howard had a
company
willing to send a crew with cameras at no cost to the club.

All they need do is ask.  If they could do it for $4,000 for four  days, it
couldn't cost that much for two.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/