[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hatter..*

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:28:33 -0800

My highlights of Hatter are when I roomed with Debbie Amberson at the
National and she arrived first.  Her two dogs were already in the room in
crates when I checked in.  Walked into the room and was met with WOW!  What
sometimes happens to dogs when they travel a long distance without their
usual exercise time.  So accessing the situation I said well ok big guy you
can't stay in there.  Realize Hatter didn't know me at all and Debbie wasn't
there.  I took him out of the crate, into the bathtub (don't report me to
the hotel I cleaned up spotless) and after he was clean and shining and
wagging all around me I took the crate apart and scrubbed that and all the
while Hatter was a doll.  Aren't I just too cool too!
Everyone needs to recall all Hatter's wonderful attitude came from the
loving care Debbie Amberson gave to a well bred dog.
Sharon Allbright
PS The main reason she sold Hatter was because Deannson's On Broadway went
Best Puppy that year and she decided she couldn't handle and show two
National dogs at once and she liked Brian best.