[ SHOWGSD-L ] Harley takes a gamble

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 22:30:20 EDT

I just heard from Paula.  Harley Davidson is in Las Vegas with JR and  took
the breed at a three point major,and another group placing this time  a
fourth.  He is on a roll, and I hope Paula put money down on the  tables.

What a day.  A Best of Breed on Harley, a Best Puppy on Kierkegaard,
another Best Opposite Puppy for Kierkegaard.  We did the wins here in
Sacramento
without our handler Summer.  But, I am sure she is happy for  Kierk, and he
is waiting for her to look much better.  I am not the handler  he needs,
but I am what he gets, at least this weekend.

Tomorrow we will show Honey. We didn't show her today, as she is blowing so
 much coat, that we thought it would all fall off. So we saved her ring
activities for Sunday.   I see it is supposed to rain, blow and go  down near
freezing.  Maybe the judge won't notice how much coat she is  losing, and
maybe Paula will show Harley in Vegas again.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/