[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Thanks Giving to all

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swtlilangel77@xxxxxxxxxxx, JustBeingJess@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:57:24 EST

My list of what I'm Thankful for
I'm thankful for my mother. She's been strong for my brother and I for so
long. She's done the unbelievable basically all by herself. At this moment I
just got braces and that was defiantly costly. My mommy loves us sooooo much
and
 I love her just the same 98% of the time lol.

I'm thankful for Kelly Busse because if it wasn't for kelly I wouldn't  have
ginger or be in dog shows to begin with. I don't even want to think of my
life without gsd and dog shows at all.

Thankful for Laura Thomas for giving me the oppertunity to go to california
this past summer and get some real experience in living with a bunch of german
 shepherds. I also wanted to say thank you to anyone else who contributed to
my  trip!

Thankful for my brother. He may get me mad like crazy, but truely he helps
me alot and he really cares. Even if he pulls some cheap shots at me (if you
know what I mean).

Thanks to my family for always being there for me whenever I needed them,
Especially my cousin Andrea who's always there. Shes the one person who really
knows everything about me.

I'm thankful to the list for all the help and incouragement I've recieved
off of it. You guys are like a second family!

Thanks to anyone whos ever given me a shot at handling their dogs. Thanks
for taking a risk!

The list goes on and on, so I'll just leave it here and just say Happy
ThanksGiving!!!!

Melissa Chavez