[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Mothers Day

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 16:20:53 -0400

If my mom was alive now, I would be giving her a huge hug and telling her how
much I appreciate what she went thru, raising myself, a brother and sister and
dealing with all the animal hobbies.  I am working with a blended family of 5
and their 4 Goldens, five days a week.  After a couple hours with them, I go
home exhausted.  This experience has given me a great appreciation of Mom's who
work, raise their kids, and keep the homefront sane.  Yes, I raised one
daughter as a single parent.  But, that doesn't even begin to compare with the
multi-tasking that Moms do to keep life sane, especially in the current world.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there.  I wish you all the credit you
deserve.  Dads and kids, make sure you show wife/mom how much she means to you
:-)

Laura