[ SHOWGSD-L ] Happy Friday the 13th Birthdays!!

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 05:28:26 GMT

Being Friday the 13th, and winning at Bingo this morning, I almost =

didn't get birthday greeting posts in to commemorate another 2 of my =

favorite lady friends birthdays!!

Happy Birthday Jean Whalen!!

Happy Birthday Michelle Cassidy!!

Jean hasn't learned how to take over Dick's e-mail box yet, but, she =

will soon. If you want to send her birthday greetings and you don't =

have her phone number, e-mail me for it, or send your greetings to me =

and I will print them out and give them to her when we go out for her =

and Michelle's birthday dinner on Sunday.  Yesterday would have been =

Dick's birthday and this is Jean's first birthday without her best =

friend.  Dick would kill me for writing this!!  =

Michelle isn't on the list, yet: she has just applied for membership =

into the GSDCA because she now co-owns a GSD, so, hopefully we can =

get her to join the list, or at least lurk!!  She is the awesome =

handler/groomer who has been grooming and training Harley for me, and =

handled Ch. DianaBanana to the first(under lister Jennifer Root) of =

her back-to-back majors in Utah a couple of years ago.  She used to =

work with J.R. Alcantara, but is now on her own, and mentoring her =

niece, Grace, whom you will all see at her, and Michelle's, first =

National this year, in the Amateur Futurity finals!!  If anyone wants =

to send her a birthday greeting and a welcome into the "I own a BISS =

Champion's son" club, Michelle's e-mail address is =

Luvmyaussie2261@xxxxxxxx

Paula, 93 days and counting