[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy Days !

  • From: Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx
  • To: pawalker37@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:50:50 -0400 (EDT)

WOW! Congratulations to you both and to Phoenix and Fritz!

Todd,Joanie,Josh,Frank & Roberta Vigor
Tonor German  Shepherds
Ch. Tonor's Under Siege OFA aka  "CASEY"
Sunnydae Ivy v Tonor, OFA
Sunnydae Hollywood v Tonor,  OFA
Tonor's Shayna Punim
Winsome's Lady Albearum
Ch. Ken-Delaine's Buddie v Fran-Jo, TC, OFA ( Waiting at  the Rainbow
Bridge).
"When Love and Skill Come Together,  Expect A Masterpiece"

In a message dated 4/11/2013 7:55:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
pawalker37@xxxxxxxxx writes:

We have  had a great Spring in the “dog world” and must share our good
fortune with our  friends on the list.  Our  Sel GrCh Wolf Creek Galaxy of
Merivern,  Mr Fritz, has amazed us with his consistent performances in the BOB
ring at  Specialty and All Breed shows. At this point, he’s rated No.1 German
Shepherd  Dog based on Breed competition .He comes out of the ring ready to
play with  his ball, be sweet to the other dogs (especially the puppies)
and  is crazy about  Scott & Loren who love him like he’s there  own.
Could we ask for anything more ?  Well ask or not, we got more  !

In Louisville, Day 1, Our Phoenix daughter, Hylocks Q-Tr N U  went  WB/BOW,
Day 2 - AM, WB, BOW/BOS & PM, under Bart Bartley,WB,  for a total of 8
points.

In Raleigh, our Phoenix son, Wolf Creek Player  of Elite Design was Best
Male in Maturity. Thanks you judge, Gary  Szymczak

Today, the frosting went on the cake !  Hylock’s Q-Tr N  U, once again went
WB/BOW for 5 points.

We would like to thank all of  the judges that recognized these fine young
dogs and special thanks to Ed  Farrell for sharing Fritz with us and helping
to make dog shows such  fun.  Special praise and thanks to Scott and Loren
Yergin for their  dedication, love and hard work.  They give a whole lot
more than 100% to  the dogs in their care & make us owners feel special , too.

Pat  Walker & Deb  Norman
 is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.