[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy 12th Birthday to my 'Fonzi' Dog

  • From: Helen Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>
  • To: eaglerockgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:04:49 -0400 (EDT)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL FONZI!  You are truly a great German Shepherd and make
us all proud.
Your owner, LeAnne Wessel is the best of the best in show homes, and one great
handler as well.  What
a combination you both have been....bravo.

Helen Franklin, AOE Chair, 47 year member GSDCA,

"A German Shepherd owns the ground he stands on....
 ...he does not run or bite if you wish to share it!"