[ SHOWGSD-L ] *** Happy 10th Birthday to the Voodoo Litter ****

  • From: Lindenhill German Shepherds <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:14:06 +0000 (UTC)

Six of the seven are going strong, we sadly just lost Neko a month prior to his
10th birthday - his health was deteriorating for the past couple of months
This was the litter of a life time for Sheila and I, what a thrill and it
continues to be a joy as they move into the latter stages of their lives.
Han(Hayabusa) can still pull me(200+ lb's) across the floor in a game of tug,
Lilly continues to be her very silly self - a constant smile on her face. Pip
still rolls upside down for a a belly rub as she has since birth. Blanche
continues to assist in sales and guard duty at her masters video store, Bashia
the consummate baby sitter and play toy, and Marie Laveau continues to lay low
in the witness protection program with her family. Both Lilly and Pip should
knockout their ROM's soon(if we get on the stick).

The VooDoo Litter:

Grand Victrix Lindenhill's Voodoo Lilly aka "Silly Lilly"
Maturity Victor/3xUS Select/Can Select/US&CAN Champion Lindenhill's Hayabusa
ROM*(Unofficially) aka "Han"
Champion Lindenhill's Big Bone Dance aka "Neko"
Champion Lindenhill's You Do Voodoo aka "Pip"
Lindenhill's Obeah aka "Bashia"
Lindenhill's Donna K of NY aka "Blanche Dubois"
Lindenhill's Marie Laveau-

What a ride thus far.....

Regards,

Mike and Sheila
Lindenhill German Shepherds

P.S. Han has had several daughters in Schutzhund and a son in K9, and many
others excelling at working dog activities