[ SHOWGSD-L ] Halloween

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 06:54:56 -0800 (PST)

When I was a kid this was my favorite day of the year!....This will be my first
Halloween as a teacher...the kids are not allowed to dress up at my school, but
at 1pm we are going to have a class room party...when I was about 25...which
was 26 years ago I was a brand new Juvenile Deputy Probation officer in San
Jose CA. ...well we were allowed to dress up and the winner of the contest got
a dinner certificate at a local restaurant....well I won very easily...it was
one of my best ideas in my whole life!....I dressed up as a "flasher"....that's
right...you read it correctly...I dressed up as a "flasher".....I had a large
overcoat on...and I cut off the legs of a pair of blue jeans...Tied the top to
my knees to make it look Like I was wearing pants under my long overcoat, I sat
in the lobby with a baseball hat pulled down low to cover my face ...when one
of my female co-workers would walk by...I'd jump up and open my coat wide and
expose my self!...lol...this is a 100% true sto
 ry...one
 of my co=workers was so shocked she screamed!..lol....it was great!....now
folks...as an officer of the court I did not really expose myself!...I had on
baseball shorts under my jacket...my wife said If elected to the Board I should
do it again at the first meeting!.....no I am not a sick man!....well at Least
not that kind of sick man....where did I get that idea?....from a episode of
"Barney Miller"...youngsters will not remember that show!...The next year I
dressed up as a Hersey's Kiss....some of the San Jose police officers I worked
cases with promised to never work with me again....I have truly had a strange,
but blessed, life...off to school.....and tomorrow...off to Concord......FB