[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HUNTE-Spilt milk!

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 06:34:20 -0800 (PST)

Hope EVERYONE has now vented about Hunte.  I'm still a newby-but have found the
list pointless in the last few days and weeks.

  My assumption is:  The Board had to make a decision based on the current
rules and regs of the club.  The Board is all made up of human beings, that
were elected by the Club, to do a job, to interpret the bylaws and to do the
best job possible to make the breed already better than it is.

  It's done.  I don't like puppy mills, I don't like pet shop pups, I have a
beautiful Labrador, that was purchased from the breeder from hell.  I can show
my Spunky, arrive in my antique WInnebago, cheaper than I can keep Rascal, the
Lab in drugs and vet bills.

  My unsolicited, advise:

  Lawsuits are very expensive--whether you're right or wrong!  They can
bankrupt and individual or a club.  Doesn't matter if you have the high limits
of insurance coverage or not.

  It's over--change the by-laws; IF LEGAL.

  Organize with other dog clubs, and promote buying directly from recognized,
good breeders.Lobby and get the word out. Newspaper articles, educate the
public.

  Find something constructive to do-get a new topic!

  Pat Evans
JANGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Hi all,

I got up this morning hoping to find a wealth of information in my mail box
and so far only one person has sent me information we can use on Hunte. IF
YOU WANT HIM OUT OF THE CLUB, we need to take action, not just sit here and
vent. Find people that know Mr. Hunte and his activities, get proof of
anything that you can get your hands on and send it to me. Evan has offered to
file
the complaint and hopefully we can get this man out of our club. Come on,
lets all pull together and work on getting him out NOW!

Thanks!!

Janet
_www.JanMarGsd.com_ (http://www.JanMarGsd.com)

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original