[ SHOWGSD-L ] HUNTE SITUATION-REGIONAL CLUBS/Perspective

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 08:03:34 EST

In a message dated 2/2/2007 10:01:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Do you  have any suggestions as to how we can explain what happened?  I don't
 even want to go to an All breed show now. I don't want to answer the
questions  because right now I don't know what to say.

Terry

Oh come on Terry, you have broader shoulders than  that.  Smile  politely and
suggest they have a look-see at their own membership applications  and
bylaws.  Suggest that they protect themselves.  Assure them that  we have
learned
from our over site and are moving to correct the problem.

If that doesn't stop them wonder aloud how, when we live in a world with so
many bigger problems THEY find the time and energy to be so concerned with our
 membership list????

(I'm more worried about Iran, the effect of low oil prices on it's  crumbling
economy and what that crazy man will do, note we moved two more  destroyers
into  the Gulf this week.....Venezuela, also with a crumbling  oil based
economy and a crazy man....N. Korea in bed with the Iranians with  their non
existent economy and their own crazy man....China flexing its  muscles...the
Taliban
making another run at Afghanistan...stupid comments from  the French re Iran
nuking Israel...our porous borders...our vulnerable electric  grid...the impact
illegal immigrants are having on our social services, taxes,  health care...I
'gotta tell you, Mr. Hunt...not that big of a deal in my  world.)

If that STILL doesn't stop them, ask what steps their clubs have taken to
educate the public and decrease the demand for puppy mill puppies, since that
of
 course is the problem.  Have they bought PSAs on Animal Planet or national
Geographic?

I'd find that so much more constructive than sniping about how a National
Specialty Club got caught flat footed!

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_