[ SHOWGSD-L ] HUGE....BIM MID-pacific Region-FVX Ch. Depahl's Halston

  • From: Jjogra <jjogra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:57:10 -0400 (EDT)

Wow!!!!!!! We are living a dream! Manny, Norma, Kathy and I want to thank
judge, Ken Cunningham for putting up our gorgeous young lady, Holly, for Best
In Maturity at the Mid Pacific region! We want to thank all at ringside for
your support and comments. Many knew about Holly but had not seen her
perform....they have now. We continue to be humbled by your comments. Holly has
found many new admirers in this region of the country.

Thank you to Scott and Loren for your undending support of our baby.

Our congratulations to Sandy Anderson and Myra Johnson for the BOF on their
young male, Cappy Pottle and Gloria Birch for their beautiful BIF Sawyer
Bearown daughter and to the Cliffs and Heimans on the BOM win.

The show site was excellent and the weather held up fine. I even got a
sunburn...figure that, come from Sunny South Florida and get a sunburn in
Northern California....The GSDC of Reno and all who worked so hard to put this
on should be commended for a job well done!

Joey