[ SHOWGSD-L ] HSUS meddles with Mass.

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:41:09 -0700

Heads up to all in Mass...
Subject: [NAIA-AnimalTalk] Fw: HSUS meddles with Mass.

Just to let you know, I discovered that HSUIS has moved itself onto the Mass
animal coalition website. We all attended tohe hearing on the breeder
licensing bill and here's what HSIUS had to say about our bill:

            State Status: Pending

      MA H. 1346 Commercial Breeders
      Bill Number: H. 1346
      HSUS Position: Support

      Requires commercial breeders, defined as any person who produces more
than one litter per year and sells the offspring from such litters, to obtain a
license from the Director of Animal Health.

      If you live in Massachusetts, please contact your state senator and
representative and urge them to support H. 1346.

 Click here to find your state legislators. After you enter your address or zip
code, click the link for "State" on the right side of your screen.

      If you want to know what HSUS is pushing, here is the link on the Mass
Animal coalition website:

http://www.hsus.org/legislation_laws/state_legislation/state-legislation-lis
t.html?state=massachusetts