[ SHOWGSD-L ] HSUS and PETA now appearing in your local comics!!!

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GSDCALegislative@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:19:46 -0400

shared by Peggy

http://muttscomics.com/cast/patrick.asp

My mother just brought the comic strips into me because the comic strip
"MUTTS" appeared to be written by an animal rights person.  This is a
syndicated comic strip.  In searching out info on this comic strip writer, I
see that my mother was correct.

Pat is on the board of directors of the HSUS.  Member of Funds for Animals
(now part of HSUS).  Also his images are on the PET LICENSE PLATES of NEW
JERSEY.  That might give us an idea on where our proposed bill for pet
friendly license plates is going to go.

Personally I am going to call the paper, cancel my subscription and tell
them why.  I am also going to write a letter to the editor explaining this
AND giving some background on the HSUS with links to the places for
information. www.consumerfreedom.com  www.activistcash.com  and any others I
can think of   www.naiaonline.org

If done properly, without anger, this could be a great venue for educating
the public on what the HSUS true goals are and how they intend to become our
BIG BROTHERS.

Who of us ever thought we would have to watch the comic strips of our daily
newspapers to see if the Animal Rights groups are brainwashing our children.

The link at the beginning of this will take you directly to this mans BIO on
his web site.

Susan Sholar, President
California Federation of Dog Clubs