[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HELLO... IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE!

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:13:00 EST

In a message dated 3/11/2005 6:21:16 PM Central Standard Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:
> Barbara. I couldn't agree  with you more.  I sent an email to this list on
> the 10th with the subject  line of Stopping the AR's.   There was a large
> list
> of suggestions and could not be included in the email  because of the size.
> said those wanting a copy could email me privately  to obtain the list as an
>
> attachment.  OUT OF ALMOST 1000 PEOPLE ON OUR LIST I GOT  6 - YEP FOLKS, 6
> REQUESTS FOR THAT LIST.  That amounts to about a half  percent of our
> listers.
> I'm  beginning to understand why Paul Root is so frustrated with the blasé
> attitude.  All this arguing will be  a moot point if we donâ??t get off our
> complaining keyboards and put some of that  energy into saving the sport of
> the breed
> we profess to love so much. Iâ??ll offer  the list again to anyone who would
> want it.  My original post read as  follows:
> Hi  Listers,
> I have come up with a list of suggestions  that may be implemented to stop
> or
> at least slow down the AR movement.  I have sent this list to Gary Szymczak,
>
> Lew Bunch, and Paul Root. Unfortunately I can not send an attachment to the
>
> list. The attachment I sent to Gary, Paul and Lew is a listing of industries
>
> that are, in addition to ourselves, directly affected by legislation that
> would  aid the ARâ??s movement and would bring to a standstill our sport in
> dogs as
> we  know it today.  I know our task is  very imposing, but if we can get
> some
> of these businesses/industries to support  our cause, which should be their
> cause also, we could have a much greater impact  against the ARâ??s.  Iâ??m
> just
> brainstorming right now, but I feel the PC club(s) would be the appropriate
>
> organization to contact the list of industries as they have credibility, and
>
> would not be perceived as just one person with an ax to grind.  If anyone
> would
> like a copy of the  contact list, please email me privately and Iâ??ll send
> it
>
> to you. Any other  additional ideas are most welcome.  Just trying to see
> how
> we can get this ball  rolling.
> Best  Regards,
> Pat  Galambos

Thank you very much Pat....................... your list is in good hands and
I promise that this will be addressed at our next meeting.
       Positive and pro-active input like yours is exactly what we need and
need to act upon. We all must face reality and that is, this movement will not
go away, it's here to stay and will only threaten us more and more. We need to
join forces with other clubs and establish a way to combat their efforts
against us.

       Gary