[ SHOWGSD-L ] Greenwich Supported Entry, Sue Godek Judge

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 10:50:53 -0400 (EDT)

This year, once again, the German Shepherd Dog Club of Gtr New Haven is
supporting the GSD entry at one of the largest All Breed shows in the
Northeast,  The Greenwich Kennel Club in Norwalk CT, on Saturday June 8th.
This
show  is one of 4 in the area with the others being the Taconic Hills Kennel
Club on  Thurs and Friday and the Longshore-Southport Kennel Club on Sunday,
all  held at Roosevelt State Park in Yorktown NY.

We have had majors for the last 3 or 4 years and they always give us a
nice ring, even bigger than the group ring if we can pull a good entry.   This
years judge is Sue Godek who did an outstanding job at last years Canadian
National and we are all looking forward to seeing her judge our dogs.  The
closing date is May 22 at noon and the show Superintendent is  MB-F.  Their
address is P.O. Box 22107, Greensboro, NC 27420
All the information is available at _www.greenwichkc.org_
(http://www.greenwichkc.org)   and entries can  be sent by fax or online
at  http://www.infodog.com  The AKC Event #  is _2013105004_
(http://www.akc.org/events/search/index_results.cfm?action=plan&event_number=2013105004&cde
_comp_group=CONF&cde_comp_type=&NEW_END_DATE1=&key_stkhldr_event=)
Please join us as we expect weather in the high 60's  with bright
sunshine, a great ring and a great judge.  What more can you ask for.

John Vaught, Vice Pres.
GSDC of Gtr New Haven