[ SHOWGSD-L ] Great Pulic Relations Article in ShowSiteMagazine

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:24:03 -0400

My article on the Versatility of the GSD just came out in the September 2014
issue of
SHOWSITE Magazine (It is online as well as print and mailed all over the world)

http://www.showsightmagazine.com/#!current-issue/cywc

It starts on Page 275, then contunues on 280 and ends on 282

I gave full title of dogs but they only printed the Call Names on the pix so I
will give the full names below:

Thank you to all for these great photos of our great dogs at work.

So here goes:

Pictured on the C Course is 2013 Herding Vx CH Da-Jo's Crestview Ladyhawke
HXCs HSAs TC OFA h&e "Kestrel" Owners:  Dania Karloff, Lanalee Law, and
Julie Degen

Pictured tracking  Bronze GCH Nike Clayfield Paladin Be My Darlin, HSAd, TD, BN
aka Beamer with owner Scotty Maloney

Pictured doing nosework is GCh. Rohan's Reward ROM TC CGC HT RE CDX, CHIC owned
by
Kay Springer

Picture doing agility is V PAM Nocturne's Irish Lace SchH2,CDX, AX, AXJ, KKL1
with
owner/breeder/handler Helen Gleason

Picture  Dock Diving at Purina is Magic - PAM Majestic's Xpression of
Dellhaven CD, VCD1, TD, RE, AXJ, AX, PT, CA, CGC, TC, JDD, RATS -
"Magic" owned by Diane Roberts & Jennifer Riess

Picture doing Barn Hunt is PAM Majestic's Xpression of Dellhaven CD, VCD1, TD,
RE, AXJ,
AX, PT, CA, CGC, TC, JDD, RATS - "Magic" owned by Diane Roberts &
Jennifer Riess

Pictured doing the protection phase is PAM V
Ch. Nocturne's Navigator-SchH3,AD,UD,NAJ,NA,CGC,KKL1 life, ofa owned
and trained by Helen Gleason

Pictured is my Buddy, Venetia (okay, she owns me) aka
AOE Sel Ex Ch Knaufhills Thriller v Kenlyn  TC OFA H&E RN HT owned by Ann Solt

errata

should read:
The Tile of PAM seen in front of many of the dogs pictured means
Performance Award of Merit.  It is the highest award bestowed by the Parent
Club (not AKC) in performance

They have me owning Venetia and I do not.

And I did a shameful plug for our National and Joining the GSDCA

Dr Zoe Backman
http://wynsumgsd.com

http://showgsd.org/mail.html