[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Great Nationals...

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:55:11 -0600

Mike,
    I am so happy that Jaeger is on the mend! For those of you that didn't
take the time to meet Mike and his beautiful boy.....you truly missed
something! What an honor it was for me to get up close and love on him. He
is truly ONE of a kind Mike and you have every reason to be proud of the
both of you and all your accomplishments..................Mo