[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Got Wood?

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSDdogmom@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:01:38 -0700 (PDT)

I did get a good gaiting shot of him in CA under
Rita. If you want to see it email Ruth and ask her ot see frames number 143 and
158. on the CD named Dialbo305 3rd
Terry
GSDdogmom@xxxxxxx wrote:
Last Friday under judge Frank Fasano my little guy, Asgard's Winter Nights,
A.K.A. "Gus" went 3rd in the Junior Maturity Dog class in Las Vegas and
brought home "wood"! Then on Saturday -and- Sunday he won the Am. Bred. class
under judges Walter Falk and Joe Bihari. Now winning a class may not seem like
much to some of you, but I was thrilled with my guy because of the quality of
dogs that were present for the Futurity weekend. In addition, this was only
his third weekend runnin' with the big dawgs! Gus is out of Ch. J.P.'s
Tequila Sunrise by Hunter of Cedar Canyon. Thanks so very much to Mr. Fasano,
Mr. Falk, and Mr. Bihari for a great weekend! Thanks also to my good friend
and Gus' handler, Cindy Tellefsen for making it happen and to Tedi and Evan
Ginsberg for giving me a chance with Gus. I can't wait for Bob Lindsay's tapes
to get here!!

Thanks also to Colette Skinner for all she did....with her arm in a splint!
The park couldn't have been better especially for those of us with
motorhomes. What fun shows with fun people! The bar-b-que at Mercedes and
Thurban
Warrick's house was scrumptious! Congratulations to them on their big win and
congratulations to all the other winners!
Lori Stewart
San Diego

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original