[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Goodbye my friend and mentor--Jack Budd

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 22:58:20 -0500

Sheila,
Wow!  How wonderfully said--brings the big tears.  How wonderdul that Snake
has finished and Willow her ROM---I loved her!  As Esther Ferrall said in
TN--we are sure hugging alot these days because we never know.  She is so
right.  The same thing happened in St Louis this weekend.  Keep hugging
folks.  We really are a great family.  Sandi card