[ SHOWGSD-L ] Goodbye Trevor

  • From: "Melissa" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:31:32 -0500

Sir Trevor of Jimmel was not a show dog or even close to show quality, but he
was our beloved family companion and protector with the heart, soul, and
character of a true German Shepherd dog.  All who met him adored him.  He had
an incredible ball drive, insatiable libido for the ladies (despite being
neutured), could escape a crate and scale a 6 foot privacy fence with ease.  He
warmed our hearts, our couch, and our bed for 11 years and 9 months.  We were
looking forward to Trevor making the 13 club this coming January but I guess
God needed him now.  Our house will never be the same.
Melissa