[ SHOWGSD-L ] Good Weekend In N Cal.

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:34:22 -0700

It's great when good folks get together to show their dogs and share some
quality time.
This weekend the Fancy got together to celebrate the life of Darol White and
also show a few dogs...We will miss Darol but we still have his wife Loretta to
keep us all in line.

The dogs and Judge's all preformed as we knew they would...the best. We are
truly pleased Ms. Magnolia took her 40th BOB Saturday under Bob Funk and Ms.
Sunny took her 7th and 8th Best Puppy in 9 attempts.

Actually...pleased is an understatement. We're delirious in Bay Point and
Boise. Thanks to Bob and Ileana for the nods, and Art Sinclair for his
expertise with Ms. Magnolia. And...to Mr. Guzman for his excellent portrait of
Ms. Sunny. He is an artiste that paints a masterpiece with each presentation.

Happy Dance in Bay Point & Boise...you betcha baby.

Paul, Jennifer, Da Ben, Hallie & Seth
Visit Rivendell on 'da web' at www.rivendellgsd.com