[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good Puppy

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lonnagsd@xxxxxxx, Showdogs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 13:23:13 -0800 (PST)

Yes, way to go, Tukker.  I turned my back for five minutes while my 10 mo Sera
Jane was loose in the house.  Suddenly finding things too quiet, I tracked to
my bedroom.  She was sitting on my bed with a lace curtain in her mouth!  Ah,
yes!  Puppies!

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com

Home of:
*Ch. RiverRock's Hotel Callifornia CHIC, STDs, OFTDs, JHD, (Callie),
High Scoring Breed Champion in Herding at 2009 GSDCA National Specialty Show,
*RiverRock's Straight From The Heart (Sera Jane), a legend in her own mind,
*RiverRock's Heart of the Matter (Luke, co-owned with Martha Simonett) to debut
in FL, and
*Kenlyn's Nikita (co-owned with Kent Boyles), the new puppy!