[ SHOWGSD-L ] Good News for a change

  • From: "Donna & Leslie" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:36:13 -0500

Hello List, As we get home I see you all have been busy.business as
usual.guess we have a lot of reading and catching up to do.
Well, we had a good weekend, for a change.got to make a good phone call to
report that a dog we co-own & co-bred with Betty Ashdown, Bodega's
UnitedWeStand Aramist, is now a CHAMPION. He was the BIF Mid Atlantic dog 2
years ago under Ms. Vicki Roye. He was my son's dog, <until he found girls>
now he is our big dark Brat!!! Thank you to the judges that recognized my
OSCAR, we all truly appreciate it!

By Oscar finishing this weekend, it unofficially completed another co-owned
dog's ROM.so this is a double good news announcement for Bodega and
Aramist.Can Sel Ch. Am Ch. Breauhausen's Titanic, OFA has his 10th
qualifier.  It is something that we have worked hard to achieve and thank
everyone who encouraged us to keep going.

On a personal note, I want to continue to thank all who have written and
sent all those beautiful cards to both Leslie and Jane.

It means a lot and shows how wonderful the list can be.for keeping everyone
in touch!

Best regards

Donna M. Calabrese & Leslie L. Dancosse Aramist Kennels aka The Girlz

Home of  Am & Can GVX Ch. Ivana, OFA ROM & Can Sel Titanic, OFA,D'Espirit
D'Escalier ROM

Visit our website at www.girlzofaramist.com  soon to be updated with lots of
stuff.