[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good Breeders

  • From: "Louis Christina" <louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amidon481@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 17:01:02 GMT

 Barbara: Good post. I do not understand why there is any discussion on
congrats and etc being posted on the list. It should be done privately as I and
several others do because posting such comments on the list, is a VIOLATION OF
THE RULES. Not going to get into people with too much time on their hands,
because reading the list tells you who and how much. Yes Molly thanks for
posting the Canadian National results and well appreciated. ______Louie