[ SHOWGSD-L ] Gone but not forgotten

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:20:34 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2009 7:05:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx writes:
In truth, I miss all of the people who have left us on this List....even
ornery old Frank Tate.  He really kept us riled up, didn't he?   And who
could NOT miss the wise words and candor of Fred Migliore, the  passion and
humor of Paul Root, and people like Gary and Patty....the list  of folks
who have
given up on this List grows longer and  longer.

I am not so sure they all gave up on the List. I think in some  cases they
were removed for violating the List rules.  I do miss Paul,  Gary, Patty,
Fred and Frank.

I talked to Frank recently and he sounded great. I told him if  I could I
would come see him in Ohio where he is having special treatment for  his
cancer.  I was just blasted by Fred when I responded to a large e-mail  I
received and his name was hidden in the group.  Evidently he doesn't want  to
hear
anything from me, and made it clear in bold type.

I get to see Paul at the shows now and then and did spend some  time the
other day talking to him.  I will look forward to seeing Gary and  Patty at
the National.  That is one of the benefits of the National.   With some luck I
will get to see Helen too.

This List has gone through a lot of changes, and yet, somehow  it stays
strong, interesting, and challenging.  I miss those who have left  or been
removed, but more so, I appreciate those who remain.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/