[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Global Warming

  • From: "Medusas Mom" <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:26:12 -0800

Hi Bud,
Not to worry! Medusa and I got to Vegas Saturday night and brought the
Michigan winter with us! What a trip to look out the window this
morning on my way to sleep and see snow!!!! I had to take Duce down to
roll in it.We will be going home Christmas day so you can then be
returned to your regular scheduled nice weather again.Happy Hollidays!
Medusasmom & Medusa cold in Las Vegas

On 12/19/06, Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx <Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wish someone  Would inform Mother Nature about our Global Warming  crisis.
> I got up this morning to a blanket of white. Five or six inchs of  snow. I've
> lived in Southern Nevada since the mid-sixties and this is the  most snow i've
> seen here in all that time.     BRRR!!!         The dogs are lovin it.  CRAZY
> DOGS!!          Bud

> POST is Copyrighted 2006.  All material remains the property of the original
> kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of

> PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

T-Ho Shepherds
Breeder of Best In Show,High in trial
police,leader,agility,therapy,schutzhund,
and gorgeous family companions since 1979