[ SHOWGSD-L ] Give e-bay my number (714) 680-3535

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 19:14:25 EST

In a message dated 12/11/2004 5:01:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  believe that E-Bay wants around $500.00 in fees for what was purchased.  If
so, that is worth a discussion with them.

When e-bay canceled the auction, they breached the contract  between the
seller and e-bay. The buyer is the third party beneficiary of that  contract.
With
no sale consummated there is no willing seller and willing buyer,  for e-bay
to collect from.  I think the legal term for e-bay is "go pound  sand."

E-bay is not entitled to anything, and if you know who owns  what you are
bidding on, send the money to Tammy, send a note to the seller, if  you are the
seller, when you get notice the money has been sent, send the item  to the
buyer, and let e-bay talk to me.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together