[ SHOWGSD-L ] Get Your Red Books!!

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 17:14:03 -0400

Hi List,

As Linda pointed out, today is the last day to pre-order National items.
Be sure to get your Red Book, especially if you do NOT plan to be at the
National. I have ordered fewer from the printer than we've had in recent
years, and we could sell out at the National.

It's a great issue full of lots of beautiful dogs and a great tribute to
Liz Leschhorn that I hope you will love, even if you didn't know her very
well you will be able to get to know her now.

I still have about 20 of last year's Red Books too, and they also can be
ordered in the store. I will ship out 2013 orders as received, and mail
orders for this year's book will hopefully go out before I leave for St.
Louis.

Thanks!
Kim McNamara - Red Book chair

--