[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] warnning

  • From: amidon@xxxxxxxxx (Barbara or DTA Amidon)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:41:40 -0500

Hi I always stand behind my animals..If the buyers are not happy with
the animal I would offer to buy it back like I did the Trahanes..Their
puppy was bought at 6 months won a sweeps but they did not like
her..Ricky White and Ken Williams wanted  her..They decided to Breed her
and then place her where they would get puppies back..That is their
option..If her temperment was not good or her structure than why breed
but most of the people who buy my dogs are happy ..You cannot please
everyone so just move on...No matter what some do there are those who
try and tear down,,,Frank Lopez bought 4 from me Ch.Ambers sharon Ch
alpha Ch Amber first class Select and Grand victrix Ambers Rosie we had
a good relationship..Kathy Potter bought and bred Amber Diane ROM
finished Sel Ambers Oxyx of Tokaye Sel Ambers Relica Futurity and
Maturity victrix as well as Onxy Maturity Victrix and Best puppy at the
National Also Ch. Ambers Haze of Tokaye plus many more Champions..This
was many years ago the fun years..Pat Keller bought on Co ownership
Ambers Remember me who we co bred Sel Champion Patjas Rackateer of
AMBERS also maturity winner and reserve winner at the National and
winner of the Garden plus 3rd in Group Also Ricky Harrison bought and
finished Champion Ambers Dresden and had the reserve futurity male  this
year Ambers Let it Ride v Hadori..We were friends till the end..So for
the few unhappy people there are many more happy...Having a great day
with my new litter out of Miss Daisey ..We also just bred to Dallas so
anticipate some fun ahead..Barbara Looking for sunshine not THE RAIN

http://www.geocities.com/amberkennel