[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] help w/ foot problem

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 19:35:29 -0700 (PDT)

       You might try that stuff bowlers use for their thumbs or "Toughg Skin".
                                     Carolyn
Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
     I have a dog with the skin off of the side of the last
  toe on the outside of her foot. any suggestions on how
  to get it to heal faster.She keeps skinning it in her
  run. and it's Not possible to crate her all day. Ive
  tried neosporin and a salve I have here that isn't
  working.Any suggestions

  Sandra & Donald Staack
  Donsta German Shepherds
        Website  New  Updates
      2006 SW BOM Am. Ch.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra
    Ch.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA H&E GOOD

  http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
  http://sims.yahoo.com/

                __._,_.___
Messages in this topic           (1)
  Reply           (via web post)            |                       Start a new
topic
                                     Messages
 |    Links                |    Database                |    Polls
  |    Members
                                                                Notice.
forwarding of any information that appears on the German Shepherd 4 Show list
is not allowed.

        Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
                    Visit Your Group          |                  Yahoo! Groups
Terms of Use       |                  Unsubscribe

                                                           Recent Activity

            3
        New Members

            1