[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Congratulations to Dania, Lana and Nick!!!!

  • From: "William Gish" <gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 9:11:23 -0500

 Dania - Please add the GSDC of Northern Virginia, Inc to the list of
Congratulations!!!  We have been pulling for you all along.   Bill Gish,
gsd001 ----- Original Message ----- From: Joan Fox[1] To:
GreyPines@xxxxxxx[2];WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx[3];DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx[4];germanshepherds4
show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[5];gericoshep@xxxxxxxxx[6] Sent: 11/21/2005 8:36:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Congratulations to Dania, Lana and
Nick!!!!
 Job well one and all!   Joan   http://campaignergsds.netfirms.com/[7]
-------Original Message-------   From: GreyPines@xxxxxxx[8] Date: 11/21/05
08:06:04 To: gericoshep@xxxxxxxxx[9];
germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[10]; DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx[11];
WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx[12] Subject: Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] Congratulations to
Dania, Lana and Nick!!!!   I'll add my congratulations to that. I was there
on Friday when he was BOWs. I sure think that the Judges came very close to
giving him the breed. He looked great and she spent a long time debating
about the BOB selection. Regards Bill   In a message dated 11/21/2005
6:30:22AM Eastern Standard Time, gericoshep@xxxxxxxxx writes: Wanted to wish
Dania, Lana and Nick a very big congratulations on Nick completing his
Championship this weekend in Fayetteville, NC.  Nick is now  CH.  Nureyev of
Crestview - OFA. Way to go....we are very proud of you guys. Gerry

Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.[13]

Notice. forwarding of any information that appears on the German Shepherd 4
Show list is not allowed.

Service[16].

  --- William Gish --- gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[17] --- EarthLink: The #1
provider of the Real Internet.