[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: German sheperd dvd question

  • From: TWOSANBOB@xxxxxxx
  • To: opalberry@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:27:06 EST

they are always available to buy
this year's national ,the complete set from start to finish,every dog
,every class ,no cuts or editing,9 DVD's is $135.00
best of breed is $50.00
or by classes of the day for $30.00
a futurity is a regional show,but not a point show ,where everyone
showcases all their up and coming stars
they change locations every year,there are 9 different regions like the
north east ,mid- Atlantic,etc
if you want more info ask this showlist  email to  ,showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
post a general note and people will answer you ,ask them to do it  privately
so just let me know by email
or call 401-232-2642
here is a link ,click on bob Lindsay video
the list needs to be updated it only goes up to 1999
_new site SANBOB KENNEL AND BOB  LINDSAY FILMS_
(http://www.sanbobkennels.com/)
thanks
sandy

In a message dated 12/11/2009 6:15:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
opalberry@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi Bob  :)  I have been looking and looking for you since I found a mention
of  your DVD's in a german shepherd blog :)  Could you please tell me a bit
 about your most recent dvd's?  I hope they're available to buy?  I  really
want to get one/some for my dad for Christmas.  He has owned  and/or shown
german sheperds for over 30 years :)  Also, what is a  Futurity show?  Thank
 you!!