[ SHOWGSD-L ] German Shepherd Rescue wanted in PA (Want to adopt)

  • From: Karen4paws@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 21:41:10 EDT

I received this email request for adoption of a service dog. I  do not know
this person or if they would be a good family to adopt. I am just  passing on
the info in case anyone wants to check them out for a dog they have  available.

_debost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:debost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

I live in Northwestern Pennsylvania, and I can't find a  shepherd rescue that
does adoptions in my area.  I have a black shepherd,  which was given to me 3
years ago and he would really be happier if he had  something besides cats,
horses & woodchucks to play with.   I  live on a large farm with lots of room
to run.  The dog I have has  ongoing, expensive immune system disorders,
including PFD, so I'm looking for  a healthy dog (not a puppy or really old
dog) - I
would really like to find  another black shepherd!  I'm home all day - if I
can find the right dog,  it would have a wonderful home!  Do you have any
suggestions that would  lead to my finding a rescue dog?