[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: German Shepherd Dogs

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:49:43 -0400

Does this not scream scam to you all?

I would rather send money to Joan Fox who is stranded in Romania after
losing her passport, or maybe that wife of the President in Rewanda, who died
with $45,000,000 in his bank account to send to me in  America.

Maybe this is my big break.

On the other hand, we do have eleven puppies. At just short of two weeks,
(Saturday), they have started to open their eyes, and are walking. Isn't
that a  bit early?

Evan

In a message dated 7/30/2014 7:17:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,