[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: German Shepherd Dog Club of America Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PAGAIRS" <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, "LEWIEB" <LEWIEB@xxxxxxx>, wpfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(List)>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 06:26:27 -0500

To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx;LEWIEB@xxxxxxx;wpfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx;SHOWGSD
Sent: 7/20/2007 5:34:15 AM
Subject: Re: German Shepherd Dog Club of America Customer Receipt/Purchase
Confirmation

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

I take it this was a private e-mail sent between you three ( Lou, Gary and
Bill) and inadvertently got sent to me regarding my asking Bill to please
explain the charges to my cc card. At first I didn't scroll down far enough to
see what the charges were for. I wasn't seeking to assign blame, only asking a
question.My cc charges were for my July review ad,but I also placed an ad in
the Sept issue, which closed the first of July, so I  wanted a clarification as
to which ad was being charged to my account and where that info could be found.
With cc info floating around,between Susan and Bill I wanted to make certain I
wasn't being charged twice. Also considering the last "mix- up" about my web
ad( which I have all the e-mails to verify and they were sent to you Lou and I
still have your correspondence with me, if you would like for me to share) I
thought it wise to ask. Nonetheless thanks for the insightful e-mail, glad Bill
felt compelled to share my correspondence so that all
 of you could have your menage-a- trois...Christine Grainger