[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Geneva is back home!

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdlady28@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Infocusbymiguel@xxxxxxx, GSDCCIIGYP@xxxxxxx, Erynbrook@xxxxxxx, twecgsd@xxxxxxxxx, tokwolf@xxxxxxx, c550dej2000@xxxxxxxxx, erynbrook1@xxxxxxx, dstuck1@xxxxxxxxxxx, trexshep@xxxxxxx, chris.watanabe2@xxxxxxxxxxx, SWu9768686@xxxxxxx, boleha@xxxxxxx, BeauChienFarms@xxxxxxx, depahld@xxxxxxx, Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx, maggie78@xxxxxxxxxx, schultzreign@xxxxxxxxxxx, DawgTrain@xxxxxxx, wind1rush@xxxxxxxxx, richelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, shanatwestview@xxxxxxx, pjkinney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, brophy8@xxxxxxx, memum@xxxxxxxxxxxx, tawny8@xxxxxxx, grossden@xxxxxxxxx, benson.richelle@xxxxxxxxx, summer7rain@xxxxxxxxxxx, Louise_Hey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GodsWeezyGirl@xxxxxxxxx, wlongden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, Raceristhebest@xxxxxxx, HntrMtWolf@xxxxxxx, KMOSELEY@xxxxxxxxx, CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx, Lightningstrikeone@xxxxxxx, trish368@xxxxxxxxxxx, YahsiMaIsta@xxxxxxx, Tindrock1@xxxxxxx, myhorseandI@xxxxxxx, patayers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jmoses0924@xxxxxxx, FaieriePrincess@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:06:37 -0800 (PST)

May she have as much success in the whelping box as she has had in the ring.
She has been a beautiful Representative of the breed.
  Terry
  Fairway Shepherds
gsdlady28@xxxxxxx wrote:
  For those of you who did not catch it on TV last night, Geneva took a group 3
(of course I think it should have been a 1st, but I may be a little biased lol)
at Westminster last night and this morning we drove home...with Geneva! That
was her last show so she is now retired to being a spoiled house dog and
hopefully sometime?in the near future?a momma...of course while we were still
at the show and hotel she wanted to do nothing else?but look for Jim, who she
ADORES, but I was so happy that once we got to our car, she recognized it and
was very excited and jumped right in and has apparently forgiven me for taking
her away from him lol! A few minutes into the ride I think it kind of dawned on
her that she was going home and she got her silly sweet puppy?look?on her face
and tried to climb in my lap and gave me kisses, and is now?back to being the
sweet, kissing-bug, momma's?girl that she was almost 3 years ago when she went
with them on this wonderful journey...and what a
 wild
and crazy trip it has been....I had always known she would do well when he took
her, but this was the stuff dreams are made of! Thanks to Jim and Sheree Moses
for everything....for breeding her, trusting us to have her and raise her,
taking her and molding her into the super?star she is, and most of
all...letting her come back home and fulfilling?pretty much?all of our dog show
dreams and then some, keeping to their word on every aspect of what we planned
on from the start...truly two of the most honorable and honest people in the
breed, who really do have the breed's and the dogs' best interest at the heart
of all they have accomplished over the years...and thanks to Janet Lange and
Roger Rechler for making it possible for her to go so far and really live up to
her potential, and of course thanks to all?of our?friends for the crowd support
over the last few years! It was so nice to actually BE there to see her at
Westminster, as we have never gone before, so just going in
itself would have been cool, but to get to be there and to see? her last show
was just....well... priceless!?(What a good commercial that would have made!)
So Geneva officially retires as...

#1 GSD/#1 Herding Dog/#7 all breeds/Can GV/2x Am Sel/BIS/BISS CH Kaleef's
Geneva Aeval Achtung

I am gonna have fun fitting all that on a pedigree lol!

And as I write this she is already passed out on the new couch...

Maggie & Suzie Marshall
"Geneva's Mom" (and grandma)
Aeval-Achtung Shepherds
http://webmail.aol.com