[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: General Meeting (was Petland)

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:47:52 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/2006 7:43:28 PM Central Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
I was the one who asked about Mr Hunte's application.....the answer simply
was it was not being dealt with at this time. The board still has it under
consideration, send your letters to Dania.  I think it was the right
response,
but not necessarily an answer.  There isn't one at this  time.  And as the
board is following P&P, that is the proper  procedure.
I think the meeting was good, the awards are always the highlights, right
behind Ann Mesdag's stories.

But the open mike, which most of us didn't need, that is a very good thing.
More members need to attend and put this to good use.

JMO

You were also made aware of the 30 day ruling. Lew clearly stated that any
concerns regarding a membership application, must be sent in writing to the
membership chair within that 30 period.

    Gary