[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Gail got Layed yesterday...lol

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:20:36 -0700 (PDT)

Ed - nobody ever said Lew is not a hard worker. And good for him taking care of
the things that need taking care of at the show. I think Lew is trusting and
way too willing to react to advice before carefully evaluating it. And with his
great energy and desire to get things done, that can create problems.
He not only works hard, but generally with a smile. That is a good thing.
Ruth
Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Before you throw me off the list what
I mean is that Pats Ayers from Hawaii placed a Hawaiian Lay around her neck
yesterday....it was purple and matched her pretty purple top!...I really like
Ms. Hardcastle and I am pleased with the results of the election...this new
board will get jumped on too because that's what people do....and if they feel
the need its their right to do so....I would suggest that you attend a regular
board meeting even if you have to fly or drive to get there....one more
thing....Mr. Bunch who got hammered by some of us worked his ass off during the
show yesterday...calling AKC, fixing Rally problems and handling all sort of
little problems that came up doing the day....but no one sees this...I did not
vote for Lew when he ran, but that's not my point, the man worked hard for this
club....nobody is perfect and we all need to say thank you to him and his VP
Gary S. thank you guys...Ed Hill

http://mail.yahoo.com