[ SHOWGSD-L ] G.Vx BLACK ORCHID

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:37:07 -0700

This is a tough one to put into words.
I cannot explain or describe how special it was for us to have our unknown,
out of coat,  solid black
CH.Mar Haven's Black Orchid become the 2007 U.S.  Grand Victrix exactly ten
years after her
Grand Sire BOSS was U.S. Grand Victor in 1997.    ( she is closely bred 3 times
Color Guard  )
We cannot believe this is our third one........BOSS, BONO and now BO.....<G>
YAAAAAAAY!!

Watching her go into that huge beautiful arena and gait up that white wall time
after time with a flawless
performance on a loose leash given to her by her handler Bill Basu from the
time she entered the arena
until she was finished hours later was a real thrill.  To win with that kind of
performance was the a tribute
to both.    Bill gave her HER loose leash from the beginning of each pass to
the end...and she loves it
and would go all day long while claming it all as her space.    <G>

We also loved seeing the 2007 G.V. CH.Welove Du Chein's ARMY OF ONE dog win the
top honors
also.    AWESOME dog!!    THANK YOU to Mr. Ed Barritt for finding both of them
and a HUGE
CONGRATULATIONS to ARMY's owners!     We sure love his son..........<G>
We thank everyone so much for all the wonderful clapping and support and nice
comments.   We will
treasure them in our hearts and memories forever.    An awesome experience!!
Thank you ALL!!

Frank & Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com